This article is a part of a series that explains the use of each tab in the participant profile. These profiles will be your primary method for monitoring the individual progress of each participant. When you go into the console, you may or may not be able to see all of the sections/tabs that we discuss in this series. That's okay! It is just due to the way your program has been designed.
In this article, we will go over the function and content of the Care Plan tab in the patient profile.
The care plan tab offers a summary of important information about a participant's current progress in the plan. Here, you can see
- Which plan the participant is assigned to
- What the participant's key dates are (start, end, etc.)
- How much of the plan the participant has completed
- The status of their current tasks
The care plan tab will have 2-3 sections: Plan Assignment, Plan Status, and (in some cases) Challenges. We will look at each section in closer detail.
In this section of the Care Plan tab, you can review which plan the participant has been assigned to. Today, each participant may only be assigned to one plan at a time.
Here, you can also review the start and end dates for the participant's plan. If your plan has several phases, you may also be able to edit the start dates for each phase in this section. For more information on how to Edit Phase Dates, see the attached article.
You may or may not see the Edit Dates and Delete Plan buttons. If you have permission to execute these actions, you will see the relevant buttons in the top-right corner of this section.
In this section, you can determine which phase of the plan the participant is currently in. You will see the blue Current Phase tag next to the title of the phase. Each of these sections is expandable.
If you click on the title of the phase, a dropdown screen will appear that shows all of the tasks that the participant has been assigned in the app. That screen looks something like this:
For each task, you will see the name of the activity, the schedule for that activity, and the current status of those tasks. You will see one of four statuses:
- No tasks: while this task is a part of this phase of the plan, it has not been assigned to the participant yet. This is usually because the task will only appear if the participant has a specific tag or goal.
- In Progress: this (one-time) task has been assigned to the user, and it has not been completed yet. This status will change to Completed if the participant finishes the activity before the task expired. The status will change to Failed if the participant fails to do so.
- Completed: the participant finished the task before it expired.
- Failed: the participant did not finish the task before it expired
If the task is scheduled to occur more than once, you will also see the participant's percent adherence in the status column. The % adherence is highlighted in a color that reflects how often a participant completes that task: red for poor adherence, yellow for moderate adherence, and green for good adherence.
Below the percent adherence, you can see the exact number of tasks that the participant has been assigned, along with how many they have completed, and how many they failed.
If the participant has been assigned to a points challenge, you will see the name of the challenge in this section. For more information about Challenges, see this article.